We are perfectly aware of the fact that the renovation of each car demands an indvidual approach . It is a wise idea to consider what type of work we are intending to perform before we actually buy a classic car. By doing so,we might be able to avoid unpleasent and costly surprises while undertaking a restoration process.
Therefore, as proffesionals, we can offer the following three types of works:
The car has to qualify as being a 4 or above (where 1 is a car in a bad conditionand 5 an excellent one). The vehicle is a complete one, no rust, no paint without gloss, and the upholstry and the interior are flawless. The car has been restored/rebuilt in past 5-8 years.
Such a vehicle is carefully inspected optically and mechanically (the vehicle is not being disassembled at this stage). Afterwards a detailed list of our remarks is presented to the owner along with a cost estimation. At the very end of the car’s stay in our workshop, it’s paint is being polished in order to remove all the scratches and restore the shine.
A vehicle which has qualified as being anywhere between 2.5 and 3.5 (where 1 is a car in a bad conditionand 5 an excellent one) and is a complete one, with visible rust on body panels. The car needs some metal work and/or restoration of the chrome, the interior elements, wood trims etc.
The engine does not run smoothly and the car’s mechanical condition shows visible signs of it’s age. Such a vehicle is carefully inspected optically and mechanically (the vehicle is not being disassembled at this stage). Afterwards a detailed list of our remarks is presented to the owner along with a cost estimation.
A vehicle which qualifies as being anywhere between 1 and 2 (where 1 is acar in a bad condition and 5 an excellent one) with multiple rusted body panels and frame elements, missing trim and interior equipment and an engine which is not running.
The various steps are then taken:
- The car’s detailed inspection and cost estimation (the vehicle is not being disassembled at this stage);
- The car is now being disassembled (body, interior and all the mechanical systems) and a detailed report is prepared. At this stage the cost estimation will most likely be updated!;
- The body is media blasted (the method is to be discussed with our crew and chosen by the owner);
- Metal work – rusted or badly damaged body panels (and any other metal elements of the car) are now removed and new ones are welded or bonded on. In case of the lack of the original parts we are capable of manufacturing ones resembling the originals;
- The body is now prepared for painting;
- Painting and anti-corrosion protection of joints, welds and box sections are performed;
- The engine’s main overhaul – the block is media blasted, verification of the component’s condition and their exchange or repair;
- Renovation or exchange of all other car parts: drivetrain, suspension, brakes, steering, exhaust etc.;
- Assembling of the vehicle;
- Final test of all the system’s functionality
- Car’s inspection at the local authorities
Every car’s renovation in our company isconducted using the following technological steps:
The car’s preparation for the paint job is conducted as listed below:
Mechanical renovations are performed as follows:
Our works are supported with a 2-year written guarantee!
We are at your service. Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions regarding bringing your beloved car back to life!